I received a free full value coupon to try I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter spread. What I received:
• Full value coupon to redeem a 15 oz. or greater tub of I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®
• I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Brochure that contains product information
• Smiley360 Sharing Guide.
The new I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spreads are made from real, simple ingredients you can recognize like a delicious blend of plant-based oils, purified water and a pinch of salt. It can be part of an overall healthy, well-balanced diet. Just one bite and you’ll believe…
• No artificial preservatives or flavors
• A source of good fats, like omega-3 ALA1
• No partially hydrogenated oils
• 0g trans fat per serving
• 40% fewer calories and 70% less saturated fat than butter per serving3
• Non-GMO sourced ingredients*
Their are four different kinds to choose from. Original, Light spread, Olive oil spread, and Deliciously simple spread. I personally picked the original flavor tub for my review. They also offer a spray and stick versions.
I really liked how easy it was to spread on my toast and other items. It tasted just like real butter. In fact I personally think it tastes better!
I appreciate that it is GMO free and has 0 grams of trans fat. Although I was a little surprised at how many calories were in each serving. One TBSP= 60 calories. So I always use at least half of that unless the recipe I am using calls for more.
I would definitely recommend I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter for the taste and spread-ability. With any product you should always read the labels and calorie counts.
I will be purchasing this product again to use in my every day cooking!
Click ~HERE~ to visit the website and learn more about I can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
Click ~HERE~ for a printable coupon towards your next purchase!
You can follow I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter on:
* I received this product free through Smiley360 in exchange for my unbiased review.
I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own .
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR,
Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. *